About Mongoose Safaris Tanzania
Mongoose Safaris is a fully licensed safari tour operator based in Arusha, the safari capital of Tanzania.
Mongoose Safaris has a TaLa license class A and is member of TATO, the Tanzania Association of Tour Operators.
- Individual adventurous tent safari's with flexible safari programs in the national parks of Tanzania and the southern part of Kenya.
- Serengeti Great Migration program. Follow 1,5 mln wildebeest and zebra's in the Masai Mara in Kenya or the Serengeti in Tanzania.
- Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru climbs.
- Lengasiti Maasai cultural program.
The equipment we use for the wildlife safari's allows for camping at special campsites in the bush, the ultimate safari experience in an "Out of Africa" atmosphere, but keeps you flexible enough to change the program to your specific wishes or to the presence of wildlife.
Serengeti Sedona special campsite, courtesy Oscar Schouten 7/2008
For your safari's we use
- Landcruisers or Landrovers.
- experienced guides, cooks and tent assistants.
- de-luxe A-type tents with headspace, fully equipped with stretchers and Maasai bed sheets, toilet tent and shower tent.
Your safari can start from and finish at
- Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Dar es Salaam International Airport
- Nairobi International Airport
- Arusha Airport
We can book your connecting flights.
Let our clients speak for us and read their testimonials
Please view some recent testimonials.
Our guides, cooks and assistants make your safari "the holiday of a lifetime" but there is more needed to make it carefully planned and executed.
Please have a look at our organization.
General: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & marketing: e-mail: email@example.com
Sekei Road, Arusha, Tanzania
P.O. Box 8228
Arusha - Tanzania
Updated: December 15, 2011